Tuesday, January 11, 2011

January 6

 For class today we need to put together a small portfolio of our work.  Since no one here at DU has seen any of my photos from my photography class in Italy I think I’m going to share my prints from my analog class.  The only thing is that they are actual prints right now, so I need to scan them in, which is a pain in the ass but oh well.  After class I plan to scan them in, I should really have copies of them anyway.

Photo Project Idea:

As of right now I have two ideas for our major photography assignment. Obviously I want to use this class to develop my photo portfolio, but I am currently undecided between two themes for my portfolio.  I want to continue the work that I did in Italy on the human figure and gestures, but I want to explore more inside the studio, since I have never used a lot of the studio equipment before.  I also want to get more into sports photography, which used to be a huge passion of mine.  I want to hopefully put together a small portfolio of crisp, professional looking sports photos.  I think my goal this quarter will be to make advances in both of these areas.

No comments:

Post a Comment